Viewers are unnerved by chilling interview with child psychopath who killed his four-year=old sister

Mail Online | 6/28/2019 | Claire Toureille For Mailonline
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/10/15369432-0-image-a-21_1561712716939.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/28/2729397888504804688/1024x576_MP4_2729397888504804688.mp4

Viewers were left 'unnerved' after a 'genius psychopath' chillingly described killing his young sibling in a bid to get back at his mother on Psychopaths with Piers Morgan.

In last night's ITV documentary, presenter Piers Morgan visited Paris Bennett, 25, in the Texas jail where he is serving a 40-year sentence for murdering his four-year-old sister Ella when he was just thirteen.

Babysitter - Times - Attempt - Mother - Charity

After convincing their babysitter to leave early, he stabbed her 17 times in an attempt to 'punish' his mother, Charity.

While Bennett, who has spent more than half of his life in prison, was diagnosed as a psychopath, with an IQ of 141, he is also considered a genius. He will soon be eligible for parole.

Crime - Signs - Feeling

As he coldly recalled his callous crime, he showed no signs of regret - and those that tuned in were left feeling frightened.

'The fact he shows no remorse and states he still has the darkness inside him surely is enough to keep him locked up for life,' wrote one.

Second - 'If - Piers - Back - Years

A second added: 'If I was Piers I'd be watching my back in eight years time as that guy Paris is one total weirdo.'

As the presenter dug deeper into the crime, the prisoner's heartbroken mother listened in from a separate room.

Thing - Child

'The last thing that I want is for my child to murder again, especially me,' she explained.

Eerily, the psychopath looked composed and collected as he answered the questions posed to him.

'I - Monster - Villain - Mistake - Years

'I may be incarcerated, but it doesn't mean that I am a monster or a villain,' he said. 'The mistake I made 12 years ago at the age of 13 is not something that defines my life.'

Bennett explained that he had planned to murder his mother, but soon realised that he would inflict more pain if he hurt his sister and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!