HILLARY: ‘I’ve slipped and fallen on trails’ during walks in NY woods

The American Mirror | 6/27/2019 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/HillaryClintonstairsIndia.png

Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton falls down a lot, but she keeps getting back up.

The former first lady and secretary of state attended a recent gala for the Friends of the Rockefeller State Park Preserve to accept a very prestigious honor, and she recalled how the state preserve near her New York home has both lifted her up in times of despair while also contributing to her downfall.

Trails - Winter - Mud - Spring - Summer

“I’ve slipped and fallen on trails in the winter, and, you know, I’ve sloshed through mud in the spring, and I’ve absolutely relished the summer and marveled at the fall,” Clinton said of her strolls through the roughly 1,500 acre park over the years. “And it’s personally a place I have found so refreshing and fulfilling.”

Clinton’s comments about falling in the snow drew hardy laughs from folks who attended the 2019 gala, many of them undoubtedly familiar with her bad habit of tripping herself up throughout her career in politics.

Report - Secretary - State - Clinton - Elbow

There was the report of then Secretary of State Clinton breaking an elbow in a fall in 2009, video of her stumbling into a plane in Yemen in 2011 and Clinton struggling with stairs during her second failed presidential campaign on multiple occasions.

There was also her infamous collapse during a 9/11 memorial event in 2016, as well as a double slip down a large flight of stairs in India last year.

Reports - Clinton - Fumbles - Way - Meeting

Reports of Clinton’s fumbles first emerged in 2009, when she reportedly downed herself on the way to a meeting at the White House and fractured her elbow, requiring weeks of recuperation at home, CNN reported.

As Obama’s secretary of state, Clinton also got tripped up in Yemen two years later.

Flight - Stairs - Plane - Sana'a - Yemen

After climbing a flight of stairs to enter her plane to depart from Sana’a, Yemen in January 2011, Clinton waived goodbye then turned to trip...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!