Pregnant Model Scorned By Baby-Hating Followers

NewsBusters | 6/27/2019 | Staff
ajoy26 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/sam_hoopes_1.jpg

Many people celebrate pregnancies for obvious reasons: pregnancy means the creation of new life. But for others, pregnancy is treated like a curse -- a disease that ruins women’s bodies. This prevalent disdain was made especially explicit when Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Samantha Hoopes announced her pregnancy. In a Fox News interview, Hoopes stated that she was surprised by her followers’ disdain, but this pregnancy hate follows naturally from pro-abortion sentiments.

On April 9th, the 28-year-old Hoopes officially announced her pregnancy with her fiancé Salvatore Palella. The Instagram caption partly read:

Baby - Palella - Arriving - August - Journey

We are so happy to finally announce baby Palella arriving in August! This journey so far has opened my eyes to how beautiful the woman’s body is! It’s truly incredible what nature can do and what love between two people can create.

Among the many congratulatory responses, the six-time Sports Illustrated model received a shocking amount of hate. According to Hoopes, long-time followers were sending her messages “where it sounds like I’m dying or something because I’m pregnant.” One message partly stated “you’re pregnant now and I just wanted to say goodbye.”

Month - Response - Pregnancy - Hate - Hoopes

A month later, in response to the pregnancy hate, Hoopes made another Instagram post defending pregnancy. The caption read:

Never felt sexier than I do now. Creating a human has been one of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!