Tristan Thompson posts groveling message to Khloe Kardashian on her 35th birthday

Mail Online | 6/27/2019 | Heather Waugh;Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/27/17/15338880-0-image-a-6_1561653078587.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/15/3810615092301416269/1024x576_MP4_3810615092301416269.mp4

Tristan Thompson has paid a gushing tribute to ex-girlfriend Khloe Kardashian on her birthday.

The Cleveland Cavaliers player, who cheated on Khloe multiple times when she was pregnant with their child, posted a message to his Instagram on Thursday as Khloe turned 35.

Tristan - Message - Birthday - @ - Khloekardashian

Tristan's message began: 'Happy birthday @khloekardashian, You are the most beautiful human I have ever met inside and out.

'Thank you for being an amazing mommy to our princess True. She is blessed to have someone like you to look up to. I wish you nothing but more success and sending you positive blessing your way. Enjoy your day Koko'

Duo - Split - Year - Firestorm - Drama

The duo split earlier this year amid a firestorm of drama when Tristan was caught making out with longtime Kardashian/ Jenner friend Jordyn Woods, 21.

But Khloe has refused to shut Tristan, 28, out of her life for the sake of their daughter True and invited the NBA player to the tot's first birthday bash in April.

Kris - Jenner - Khloe - Birthday - Instagram

Kris Jenner was the first to wish Khloe a happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post where she called the Good American designer a 'amazing soul.'

Kris shared several photos of Khloe, the first one where Kris and her were in the water with baby True Thompson, aged one.

Photo - Khloe - Years - Gown

There is also a photo where Khloe must have been around five years old as she is all dressed up in a purple gown.

The note began, 'Happy birthday to my beautiful bunny Khloé!!!'

Words - God - Mommy - Souls - Day

She added, 'I love you more than words can ever describe and I am so happy God chose me to be your mommy.... you are truly one of the most amazing souls I have ever known and I am so blessed every single day to have you in my life.'

Jenner finished with: 'I love you my precious girl and I’m so...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?