Zuckerberg forming a de facto nation state; Mailbag

www.barnhardt.biz | 6/27/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
First, I think THIS WIRED PIECE argues well that Mark Zuckerberg is, in fact, attempting to form a de facto sovereign entity. The forthcoming Zuckerberg FB cryptocurrency is incredibly disturbing and dangerous. Even a failed FB “product” such as “Stories” had more users almost overnight than people who use the U.S. Dollar as their currency. Please, get off all social media, most urgently all Facebook properties, which Instagram is per the letter below:

I want to send you a note of thanks for everything you do but in particular, for your advice to get off social media. I got off Facebook long before you sounded that alarm: Facebook does nothing but breed narcissism, anger and stupidity. I never had a Twitter account, nor Myspace, nor Snapchat… The one I did hold on to was Instagram but I cut the cord last night. At first, Instagram seemed to be a harmless, visual site where I could see paintings and travel photos (I am a part-time painter when time permits). Over the course of not even a year though, the “ads” targeting me were increasingly aggressive and counter to the values I have. Likewise, those that “followed me” and I “followed” began to post narcissistic photos with captions which is basically why I left Facebook. The final straw though...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!