Annabelle Wallis jogs across the street with dapper boyfriend Chris Pine in NYC

Mail Online | 6/26/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/26/22/15300340-0-image-a-57_1561585158472.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/08/5491501725743271257/1024x576_MP4_5491501725743271257.mp4

She's been dating the screen star for over a year, after first sparking romance rumours in April 2018.

And Annabelle Wallis appeared in great spirits as she jogged across the street with her suave boyfriend Chris Pine in New York City on Wednesday morning.

Peaky - Blinders - Actress - Eyes - Ensemble

The Peaky Blinders actress, 34, ensured all eyes were on her as she slipped into an off-shoulder ensemble, just hours after sporting a white day dress.

Looking effortlessly chic, the X-Men: First Class star turned heads in her midi number, embellished with multi-coloured floral printing and a bedazzled waist belt.

Blonde - Comfort - Department - Pair - Slip

The blonde opted for comfort in the footwear department as she wore a pair of white slip on shoes.

Meanwhile, Outlaw King star Chris, 38, sported a cream shirt, matching trousers and all-black sunglasses.

Day - Annabelle - Hint - Legs - Day

Earlier in the day, Annabelle flashed a hint of her lean legs in a white floral day dress, which featured a trendy knee-high slit.

The niece of the late Richard Harris upped the style ante with a pair of metallic gold strappy heels, tied in with a brown beaded handbag.

Annabelle - Complexion - Make-up - Features - Tresses

Annabelle complemented her naturally radiant complexion with minimal make-up, while framing her features with wavy tresses.

Award-winning actor Chris looked typically dapper in a striped navy suit, teamed with brown suede shoes and a fashion-forward cream trilby hat.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep