E. Jean Carroll is Lying About President Trump

GeneBrownUSA.com | 6/26/2019 | View all posts by Gene Brown
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/genebrownusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ssssssssssss.png?fit=1199,626&ssl=1

E. Jean Carroll is accusing President Trump of sexual assault. This is another made up smear to tarnish a conservative’s reputation.

Carroll alleges that President Trump raped her in in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman, a New York City department store. The alleged incident is over 20-years-old, and Carroll cannot remember the exact date, or even the year.

Carroll - President - Trump - Lingerie - Dressing

According to Carroll, President Trump convinced her to try on lingerie for him and attacked her in the dressing room. President Trump denies even knowing the woman and claims that she is not his type.

The accusations come with no evidence. Bergdorf Goodman does not have any surveillance footage still on file from the time. Carroll supposedly told two friends a personal account of the incident, but that is the only thing backing up her story.

Accusations - Carroll - Book - Men - Modest

The accusations also come as Carroll releases her new book titled, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal. The excerpt regarding President Trump sounds a lot like the plot line to this Law and Order SVU episode:

This could be where she got the inspiration for this fairy-tale, many of the details coincide. What are the chances of a major television show detailing the alleged assault that Carroll describes?

Fake

Fake sexual...
(Excerpt) Read more at: GeneBrownUSA.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!