A New Creation

Pastors.com | 6/26/2019 | Website
stefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pastors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/photo-1553552240-aaf8591789e4.jpeg

I recently bought a new phone. It was long overdue because my old phone had lots of issues. The ringer didn’t work, the speakers didn’t work properly, and it had trouble charging. When I got my new phone, I realized I was using it as if it was still my old one. I had it on silent most of the time, I used headphones instead of the speaker, and I kept it close to a charger at all times.

I had a new phone, but I was stuck in my old ways.

Sound - Life - Ministry - Are - Area

Does that sound familiar? Think about your life and your ministry. Are you stuck in some area of your life? Take it to God, talk to your accountability partner about it, and talk to your sponsor about it.

Sometimes we are stuck because we re-create the chaos of our past life in our new one. We have to remember what 2 Corinthians 5:17 says: “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (NLT).

Identity - Hurts - Hang-ups - Habits - Way

When our identity is rooted in our hurts, hang-ups, and habits, we have to learn a whole new way of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Pastors.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't
Tagged: