Get to Know Our Newest Coach

What's Best Next | 6/26/2019 | whatsbestnext
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.whatsbestnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/WBN-head-shot-color-2-274x300.jpg

At What’s Best Next, we pick our coaches carefully. We can’t just be thinking about productivity in the abstract, we need to know how to understand someone else’s challenges and help them make meaningful change.

That’s why we’re excited to introduce you to our newest coach, Daniel Kaufman. Daniel hails from the southern U.S., where he spent over a decade at Chick-fil-A helping train restaurant leaders and operators. He brings to our team a passion for organizational health, building successful teams, and gospel-driven change.

Interview - Daniel

Here’s a brief interview we did with Daniel.

Please tell us a little about where you’re from.

Georgia - Native - Radius - Life - Town

I’m a Georgia native, born and raised, and I’ve lived in the same 45-mile radius my whole life. I graduated from a two-stoplight town to another two-stoplight town called Senoia, GA. I grew up in a Christian home, but didn’t become a Christian until my early 20s—a common Bible-belt story. I have 3 siblings and some nieces and nephews that I adore.

What do you like to do for fun?

Time - Practice - Humility - Golf - Courses

When I have spare time, I like to practice humility by playing disc golf at one of the local courses. I don’t always make it through all 18 holes, but that’s fine because I stop trying to keep track of my poor score around hole 12. If you walked into my house, you’d notice some musical instruments as well as board games. Both are go-tos when I or my roommates have the time.

How did you begin working with What’s Best Next?

Walk - Lord - Book - Best - Next

Well, it started with me growing in my walk with the Lord from reading the book What’s Best Next. I had been interested in reading productivity and consulting books through the lens of Scripture. I would write notes in the margins about how something did or didn’t align with the Bible. Matt’s book was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: What's Best Next
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: