Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Flash, Legends, MacGyver, New Amsterdam, S.H.I.E.L.D., Charmed and More

TVLine | 6/26/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/flash-season-6-spoilers-new-genius.jpg?w=619

Who is The Flash‘s new science guy? Has a time jump been prescribed for New Amsterdam? Will Supernatural scare up an old fave? Might Manifest host a Charming reunion? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

A romantic partner? I cannot say for sure. But it looks like both Caitlin and Cisco will be making the acquaintance of a fellow scientist, since the CW series — in addition to casting this new baddie — is busy filling the role of a socially awkward, African-American genius in math and science (who specifically is a bit obsessed with aliens and their tech).

Violett - Beane - Time - Paris - Time

Violett Beane is “hoping for a very long time,” if only “so that I can be in Paris for a long time!” she recently joked to me. But seriously…. The EPs have said that the Paris arc will play out over a few Season 2 episodes, and thus put Cara and Miles to a bit of a test. Taking the writing gig in Europe “was most powerful thing she could have done,” said Beane. “And honestly, both Miles and Kara being mature enough to realize that if she stayed, they would be different people and their relationship would be completely different, was amazing.” As for the friends’ future? “I think that if it’s kismet and meant to be, this will only strengthen them.”

If you think you’ve seen the last of Alastair’s bad brood, think again. Charmed’s second season will introduce us to yet another of his offspring, one who’s tired of being overlooked and underestimated just because she’s a woman. And she’s got one thing on her mind: revenge! As for other new faces arriving in Hilltowne this fall, fans can also be on the lookout for a sexually fluid witch named Kat, as well as a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.