Love Island's Tommy leaves viewers in hysterics as he repeatedly quotes AVICII

Mail Online | 6/26/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/26/08/15266740-0-image-a-4_1561533581287.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/26/7525496775297745063/1024x576_MP4_7525496775297745063.mp4

The Love Island villa is a hot-bed for deep and meaningful chats and many musings over the contestants' feelings and emotions.

And on Tuesday evening, it was Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard's turn to chew the fat over their bromance, during which the boxer, 20, stated: 'Life's a game made for everyone and love is a prize', words he also quoted two weeks ago.

Words - Viewers - Stroke - Genius - Tommy

While the words seemed incredibly profound, viewers were quick to point out that far from being a stroke of genius on Tommy's part, the words were a take on lyrics from the late singer Avicii's 2013 hit Wake Me Up.

Tommy has been coupled up with Molly-Mae Hague in the house and after a fractious start to their romance they appear to be right on track.

Tuesday - Boxer - Moment - Feelings - Curtis

On Tuesday, the boxer stole a moment to discuss his feelings with his pal Curtis as they headed for a chat on the balcony to speak about their own friendship, Molly-Mae and Curtis' partner Amy Hart.

While Avicii initially wrote: 'Life's a game made for everyone and love is a prize', Tommy gave his own take on the words and prefixed the sentence with 'I believe'.

Viewers - Twitter - Comment - Users - 'I

Viewers soon flooded Twitter to point out the hilarious comment, as users wrote: 'I for one, love the fact Tommy's wisdom and motto on life, are lyrics from 'Wake me up' by @Avicii. Life's a game made for everyone and love is a prize...

'Tommy quoting Avicii - Wake me up, as if he’s being philosophical #loveisland... Tommy needs to stop thinking he's original with the "Life is a game/Love is the prize" quote - totally robbed it from Avicii #LoveIsland...

Life - Test

'Tommy thought life is a test and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.