Love Island: Fans SLAM 'childish' Amber and Anna after furious row with Danny

Mail Online | 6/25/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/22/15249666-0-image-a-29_1561496950254.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/25/5086714221407126316/1024x576_MP4_5086714221407126316.mp4

Love Island viewers couldn't contain their fury in Tuesday's show, as the villa erupted into a furious row following Yewande Biala's dramatic dumping.

Amber Gill, 21, and Anna Vakili, 28, were lambasted by fans for their 'childish' reaction, as they refused to speak to Danny Williams, 21. after he chose to couple up with Arabella Chi, 28.

Tensions - Day - Arabella - Air - Islanders

The tensions spilled over into the next day as Arabella attempted to clear the air with her fellow Islanders, though Amber remained unconvinced.

Following Yewande's surprise departure, Danny and Arabella wasted no time in taking their blossoming romance to the next level, sharing a steamy smooch that left most of the villa seething with rage.

Amber - Islanders - Friend - Maura - Higgins

As Amber raged to the other Islanders that her close friend was gone, Maura Higgins was the voice of reason, telling Danny: 'You have to think this is gonna blow over in two days time, everyone here is gonna back you.

'You're in here to find someone you had a connection you have nothing to feel guilty about.

Beach - Hut - Vibe - Villa - Bit

In the Beach Hut she added: 'The vibe in the villa is going to be a bit s**t for a while, but it'll blow over, they'll get over it.

'It was Danny's decision and Danny's decision only that petty stuff is very very immature it just bugs me a bit.'

Amber - Danny - 'I - Opportunity - Anything

Amber later decides to confront Danny, furiously saying: 'I just want to say I gave you an opportunity to squash anything there so don't say anything further about the situation unless it's directly to those people over there.'

Sadly Amber's reaction to Danny's brazen display did not sit well with many fans, as they furiously took to Twitter to slam her behaviour.

'I - Amber - Anna - Idiots

One angry viewer wrote: 'I would literally knock Amber and Anna out if I was there. Childish jealous idiots,' while another posted: 'Amber's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!