Kim Kardashian steps out in black dress with matching Wonder Woman style bracelets

Mail Online | 6/25/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/22/15250802-0-image-a-94_1561498876132.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/08/836502838046969690/1024x576_MP4_836502838046969690.mp4

Kim Kardashian tried out a new look on Tuesday evening in New York City.

The 38-year-old beauty wore a skintight short black dress with two mismatched cuff bracelets that look like something Wonder Woman would have on if she had a night on the town.

Kardashians - Star - Friend - Jonathan - Cheban

Also with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was her best friend Jonathan Cheban.

One cuff was a solid shape, the other looked like elongated pebbles. A bulky big necklace matched.

Kim - Dress - Focus

Kim looked very toned in the dress which made her toned and tanned legs the focus.

Her waistline also looked very small as the beauty continues to work out with a personal trainer. She has been weight training for the past year.

Selfish - Author - Hairstyle - Locks - Half

The Selfish author's hairstyle was fresh. Her short black locks were pulled up into a fountain half updo that came off as youthful and unfussy.

The siren has been trying out new shoes lately.

Sandals - Nineties - Strap - Toe - Toe

She had on clear high heeled sandals that looked like they were from the Nineties. The strap went in between her big toe and second toe.

Cheban was two steps behind and had on a black T-shirt with red piping, black slacks and black Yeezys with red socks. He added a diamond encrusted watch.

Kim - Town - Friend - La - La

Kim is in town to help her friend La La Anthony celebrate her birthday.

This comes after Kim shared a look at her new lingerie label - Kimono.

Star - Entrepreneur - Images - Kimono - Solutionwear

The star and entrepreneur shared three images from her Kimono Solutionwear shoot while posing alongside models, adding a lengthy caption to talk about her new venture that she said was 'coming soon.'

Kim kicked off the lengthy caption with: 'Finally I can share with you guys this project that I have been developing for the last year.'

Mother - Years - Kimono - Take - Shapewear

The mother of four continued: 'I've been passionate about this for 15 years. Kimono is my take on shapewear and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!