At Hillary's 50th Reunion at Wellesley College

www.americanthinker.com | 6/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2019-06/214417.jpg

As Hillary became increasingly famous, her welcome on campus grew even more jubilant. As the younger classes graduated and began to vote, the army of her dedicated collegiate “sisters” mushroomed, and the reciprocal affection flourished. During the period when Bill Clinton was president, Hillary invited everyone in her Wellesley Class of ’69 to attend a state dinner at the White House. If there were any Republicans among them, they were not turned away. Neither, presumably, were they fools enough to discuss politics at the swank event.

For Wellesley alumnae, reunions occur every five years based on the last number of their graduating class. As a result I have always shared the same “reunion cycle” with both Hillary and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright . Both of them are younger than I am – and that, alas, is not their only distinction. In addition, they share the right -- or left, really -- politics with the majority of our alma mater’s grads and undergrads. And as American institutions of higher learning deliver a more liberal doctrinaire, the likelihood of finding conservatives on campus has diminished greatly.

Hillary - Wellesley - Speak - Commencements - Reunions

This makes it pleasurably assuring for Hillary to return to Wellesley to either speak at commencements or attend reunions. This year marked her milestone 50th reunion -- and the highly publicized “conversation” featuring her and Ms. Albright, who was celebrating her 60th, could not have been more enthusiastically received. On a magnificent sunny day, the lines for that event snaked for blocks around Alumnae Hall, where only advance ticket holders were admitted The rest of those who wished to get in on the excitement had to settle for watching it on a screen elsewhere on campus.

This June I went back to Wellesley for my 65th college reunion. And despite my “contrary” politics, I was determined...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.americanthinker.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.