George Clooney To Star In & Direct Sci-Fi Thriller “Good Morning, Midnight” For Netflix

The Playlist | 6/24/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/George-Clooney-Suburbicon.jpg

Netflix has nabbed yet another high-profile film from a major filmmaker. This time, the streaming service has signed none other than Oscar-nominated George Clooney to star in and direct a sci-fi thriller, titled “Good Morning, Midnight.”

According to Deadline, Clooney is set to star in, produce, and direct the film, “Good Morning, Midnight,” which is based on the novel by Lily Brooks-Dalton. The film, which is written by Mark L. Smith (“The Revenant”), tells the story of a scientist on an abandoned Arctic outpost that is attempting to contact a spaceship that is attempting to come back to Earth. However, as he’s doing this, news of a catastrophic event happening around the world begins to make waves.

Grant - Project - Actor-filmmaker - Mark - Writer

“Grant and I couldn’t be more excited to be involved with this incredible project,” said the actor-filmmaker. “Mark is a writer we’ve long admired and his script is haunting. We’re thrilled to be working with our friends at Netflix...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep