Nicole Scherzinger flaunts her toned figure in a purple bikini as she poses during Capri getaway

Mail Online | 6/24/2019 | Tiffany Wallis For Mailonline
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/01/15207586-0-image-a-29_1561421847439.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/10/1150090616139956695/1024x576_MP4_1150090616139956695.mp4

She has been enjoying a relaxing holiday in Capri, Italy all week.

And Nicole Scherzinger, 40, continued to share her glowing holiday snaps on Instagram with a post dedicated to embracing her body during her time in the sun.

Singer - Front - Cliff - Background - Purple

The singer looked flawless as usual as she posed in front of an Instagram-worthy cliff background, while wearing a bright purple bikini and fashionable sun hat.

Nicole, once again, took to her Instagram account to share a series of envy-inducing images on Monday.

Post - Year - Sun - Share - Pictures

She captioned the latest post: 'Another year around the sun is approaching and I share these pictures in grace, gratitude and voluptuous celebration!'

'I have struggled with my weight and image my whole life and I still do, but I’m just realizing as the moons go by to take it easier on myself. Life is too short.'

Time - Body - Stages - Seasons

She added: 'We spend too much time beating ourselves down as opposed to talking ourselves up. I realized I’m too grown up and need to not to be so hard on myself, I have to choose to embrace me and my body through all of its stages and seasons!'

Nicole finished by the post by saying: 'This season I’m grateful for the body I’ve worked so hard for in the gym. Now I am rewarding myself by eating my weight in pasta here in one of my favorite places. Italy!'

X - Factor - Judge - Peace - Pictures

The former X Factor judge looked calm and at peace in the pictures, which showed her posing at a cliff side and then meditating, while overlooking an idyllic ocean setting.

She looked as glamorous as ever in the tiny bikini which showed off her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.