Hilary Duff's fiance uses a sex toy and pizza box to apologize after 'unnecessary argument'

Mail Online | 6/24/2019 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/24/23/15204702-0-image-a-15_1561415384755.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/03/2774969009647631591/1024x576_MP4_2774969009647631591.mp4

She's the busy actress and mom to two children under seven.

And Hilary Duff was seen enjoying some 'me' time on Monday, stepping out in a casual ensemble for a trip to the Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood.

Beauty - T-shirt - Mom - Jeans - Tan

The 32-year-old beauty sported a striped T-shirt which she teamed with some distressed mom jeans and tan colored slides.

s

Beauty - Purse - Blonde - Ponytail - Bow

The beauty carried a white purse and styled her blonde locks into a ponytail with a red bow.

Hilary's appearance comes after her fiance Matthew Koma documented his rather unusual apology to her on Instagram on Monday, after starting an 'unnecessary' argument.

Musician - Sex - Toy - Pizza - Box

The 32-year-old musician placed a sex toy inside an empty pizza box along with the handwritten note that read: 'Sorry I was a [d*ck].'

He captioned the post: 'Sometimes it's pizza night and you start an unnecessary argument and owe your significant other an apology.'

Hilary - Efforts - Decision - Share - Followers

It seems Hilary wasn't too thrilled with his efforts, nor his decision to share it with his 223,000 followers on social media.

Hilary, was tagged in the post, seemed embarrassed and sarcastically commented: 'I can't believe you shared this sweet moment honey.'

Hilary - Matthew - Daughter - Banks - Engagement

Hilary and Matthew have a eight-month-old daughter Banks and announced their engagement last month.

The actress also has seven-year-old son Luca Cruz from her relationship with NHL star Mike Comrie....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI