At last, a camera app that automatically removes all people from your photos

TechCrunch | 6/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://techcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/byebyecam.jpg?w=764

As a misanthrope living in a vibrant city, I’m never short of things to complain about. And in particular the problem of people crowding into my photos, whatever I happen to shoot, is a persistent one. That won’t be an issue any more with Bye Bye Camera, an app that simply removes any humans from photos you take. Finally!

It’s an art project, though a practical one (art can be practical!), by Do Something Good. The collective, in particular the artist damjanski, has worked on a variety of playful takes on the digital era, such as a CAPTCHA that excludes humans, and setting up a dialogue between two Google conversational agents.

App - Damjanski - Artnome - App - Era…

The new app, damjanski told Artnome, is “an app for the post-human era… The app takes out the vanity of any selfie and also the person.” Fortunately, it leaves dogs intact.

Of course it’s all done in a self-conscious, arty way — are humans necessary? What defines one? What will the world...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TechCrunch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.