'Some of my colleagues talk to people like s**t': Rylan Clark-Neal's damning comments resurface

Mail Online | 6/24/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/24/14/15185082-0-image-a-69_1561382807158.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/22/461114755583657835/1024x576_MP4_461114755583657835.mp4

Rylan Clark-Neal's damning remarks about his colleagues have resurfaced amid Phillip Schofield and Amanda Holden's feud.

Three months before it became public knowledge that there is some in-fighting occurring amid the ITV family, Rylan hinted that he was involved in a quarrel of his own.

Morning - Host - Closer - Magazine - March

The This Morning host pointedly told Closer magazine in March: 'People always ask me if I'm best friends with everyone I work with in telly – but no, not everyone you work with is your friend.'

He continued: 'What's the point of pretending you're mates with everyone? I think I got where I have because of the way I treat everyone.

People - Talk - People - S**t - Runner

'Some of the people I work with talk to people like s**t, but I treat the runner on my TV shows exactly the same as i do the executive producers.'

Rylan has worked on numerous programmes, including This Morning, X Factor and Big Brother, and did not specify who he was referring to.

Rylan - Comments - Phillip - Amanda - Months

Rylan's comments have resurfaced as it's been revealed that Phillip and Amanda have been feuding for months.

Phillip admitted he had a 'sad weekend' following the 'hurtful' reports, and posted on Sunday: 'The end of another really sad weekend. When you try for 35 years to be the easiest, most fun person to work with and you read such hurtful and wildly untrue stories from nameless "sources".'

Chin

'Obviously I’ll take it on the chin. I just hope you know me better [sic].'

Meanwhile, on Monday's edition of Amanda's Heart radio show,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!