Kym Marsh enjoys a shopping trip with daughter Emilie, 22, after touching tribute to Archie

Mail Online | 6/24/2019 | Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/24/10/15174652-0-image-a-9_1561367210794.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/29/19433998307080522/1024x576_MP4_19433998307080522.mp4

She revealed she was in 'floods of tears' after being told her grandson would be named after her late son Archie.

But Kym Marsh looked happy and relaxed as she enjoyed a girls' shopping trip with her daughter Emilie Mae Cunliffe, 22, at Arighi Bianchi in Macclesfield, Cheshire, on Sunday.

Coronation - Street - Actress - Abs - Crop

The Coronation Street actress, 43, showed off her toned abs in a white tie-up crop top as she enjoyed some quality family time with the new mum.

The soap star teamed her 'Girls On Film' slogan tee with a pair of black high-waisted jeans and box-fresh white trainers.

Grandma - Kym - Brunette - Locks - Glasses

Glamorous grandma Kym wore her brunette locks loose, while accessorising thick-framed glasses and an assortment of bracelets.

Matching her mum's casual attire, Emilie sported a loose-fitted black jumpsuit with a belt that cinched in at the waist, worn layered over a white T-shirt.

Emilie - Brunette - Locks - Pair - Home

Emilie wore her long brunette locks half up and was beaming from ear-to-ear as the pair emerged from the home decor store with plenty of shopping bags.

Last week, Kym revealed her surprise at Emilie's touching tribute to her late son Archie, who was born prematurely at 21 weeks and passed away moments after birth in 2009.

Emilie - Teddy - Archie - David - Hoszowskyj

Emilie named her newborn Teddy Archie David Hoszowskyj - with boyfriend Mike Hoszowskyj - in memory of her late half-sibling, as well as her brother David Cunliffe, 24.

Speaking about the touching tribute to OK! Magazine, Kym said: 'When I found out his name, I burst into floods of tears.'

She added:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!