Stacey Solomon unveils glamorous new makeover after spending a month inside the house with newborn

Mail Online | 6/24/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence;Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/24/11/15178894-0-image-a-26_1561371089888.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/14/7344607395990423223/1024x576_MP4_7344607395990423223.mp4

Last week she left the house for the first time in a month after giving birth to son Rex.

And after venturing outside for a stroll, Stacey Solomon underwent a glamorous makeover, showing off the results on Sunday.

Instagram - Mum - 'do - Visit - Hairdresser

Taking to Instagram, the new mum, 29, showed off her stunning new 'do after a visit from the hairdresser.

Beaming broadly for a stunning selfie, the mother-of-three wrote: 'Got my hair done It took a couple of days because couldn’t face it all at once! haha

Eyebrows - Today - Person - Filter - Joy

'Drew some eyebrows on and today I feel like a new person! No filter just utter joy!

'I don’t know what I’m more excited about though my new fro or the fact that when I leant over the bath to wash my hair my boob started leaking! Wahooooo!

'Only one and just a dribble but none the less I was exstatic about it! [sic]'

Stacey and her boyfriend Joe Swash, 37, welcomed Rex in May and Stacey has been resting at home since the birth.

Saturday - Loose - Women - Instagram - Snap

On Saturday, the Loose Women host took to Instagram and shared a snap of herself smiling broadly as she cradled Rex in her arms after going for a walk with her mother.

She wrote: 'We did it!!!! Yaaaay! Joe Joe left for a week away working this morning, then the boys went off to their daddy's for the weekend.

Mummy - Evening - Stroll - Woods

'So my mummy came over and dragged me out for an evening stroll! I'm so glad she did. I love the woods. I forgot how good they smell. That was just the best.

'Everyone was right, I am now thinking I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

World - Weeks

'But actually I'm so glad that we've been able to stay lost in our own world for the last 4 weeks and now I am...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!