Nipsey Hussle Honored with Live Tribute at 2019 BET Awards

TMZ | 6/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://images.tmz.com/2019/06/23/0623-nipsey-hussle-tmz-01-1200x630.jpg

BET pulled out all the stops for Nipsey Hussle at its annual award show ... and the emotion on stage and in the crowd was palpable.

The slain South L.A. MC was presented with a special tribute Sunday night during the BET Awards --where T.I. spoke some kind words about the hip-hop icon, recounting the impact he had on the community as a whole.

Nipsey - Hussle - TI - Blessing - People

"There will never be another Nipsey Hussle; he was a revolutionary," T.I. said. "He was our blessing and inspired people across the world.

In a powerful moment, Hussle's family took the stage to a standing ovation, including the late rapper's girlfriend Lauren London and his son Kross Aghedom. "I just want to thank you guys for all of the love and support and the marathon continues again," London said briefly.

Love - World - Hussle - Grandmother - God

"I was so amazed that so much love was out in the world that it uplifted me," said Hussle's grandmother. "God said to Nipsey, 'You've done your job, you've made your mark.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TMZ
Wake Up To Breaking News!