The Frywall made famous on 'Shark Tank' is a game changer that reduces the mess of cooking — here's why I like using it

Business Insider | 6/23/2019 | Connie Chen
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c9a48a56b526566413eacc5-1334-667.jpg

Making delicious fried foods and other oil-intensive dishes comes at a cost: the mess of oil splatters on your body and surrounding kitchen space.

The Frywall ($17.95-$28.95), a silicone kitchen accessory that fits into your pan like a funnel, is a twist on the traditional splatter screen.

Job - Oil - Splatters - Condensation - Lets

It does a better job of containing oil splatters, doesn't cause condensation, and lets you easily access your food, so you can enjoy your food with less danger and less clean-up.

Crispy bacon is an indulgence as integral to homemade brunch as pancakes doused in maple syrup and mimosas with a concerning OJ-champagne ratio. What usually precludes the excitement of digging into my plate of grease, however, is pure anxiety. As I dance around my stove avoiding the splashes of oil — sometimes successfully, most of the time not — I think, maybe one day I'll be able to cook bacon without breaking a light sweat.

Screens - Problems - Designs - Materials - Condensation

I know splatter screens exist but a few problems run common with traditional designs. They're made from the wrong materials and aren't heat-resistant enough, they cause condensation to form and weaken the frying intensity, or they block your pan so you can't check on or otherwise access your food.

A new approach to the splatter screen, made famous by the show "Shark Tank" in 2018, is a better way to protect yourself and your kitchen from oil splatters. More appropriately described as a splatter guard, the Frywall is a BPA-free silicone funnel that fits into your pan and forms a protective wall around it.

Founder - Yair - Reiner - Frywall - Kitchen

Founder Yair Reiner created the Frywall in his kitchen after a "particularly splattersome duck breast" proved to be the last straw. His innovative solution provides protection from splatters while allowing steam to escape and you to access your food at all times.

The Frywall works in all types of cookware...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!