Minnesota cat recovering after sneaking into washing machine, survives wash cycle

Fox News | 6/23/2019 | Talia Kaplan
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/06/Felix-at-Animal-Emergency-Oakdale-1.jpg

A Minnesota cat miraculously survived after sneaking into a washing machine -- where it stayed for about an hour.

Stefani Carroll-Kirchoff, from Maplewood, a suburb of St. Paul, said she was doing her laundry on Wednesday when her one-year-old cat, Felix, jumped inside the washing machine while the door was open.

Back - Minutes - Clothes - Carroll-Kirchoff - Fox

“I must have turned my back for a few minutes folding clothes and he apparently went in there when I wasn’t looking,” Carroll-Kirchoff told Fox News.

“It’s horrific. It’s absolutely horrific,” she added.

Carroll-Kirchoff - Incident

Carroll-Kirchoff said she hasn't been able to sleep since the incident.

“This will haunt me for the rest of my life,” she said. “It’s the most traumatic experience.”

Daughter - Asha - Carroll - McCullough - Mother

Her daughter, Asha Carroll McCullough, described her mother as a “devoted animal lover” and said her mom called her immediately after she realized what had happened.

“She was crying so hard I couldn’t understand what she was saying and she said Felix went through the washing machine,” Carroll McCullough said.

Fox - News - Mother - Upstairs - Laundry

She told Fox News her mother went upstairs after starting the laundry and came back down after an hour. When she opened the door of the washing machine she realized Felix was inside the whole time.

“All of a sudden she heard a meow and saw a little white foot. The way she describes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.