Lucy Mecklenburgh and Ryan Thomas are ENGAGED!

Mail Online | 6/22/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/22/13/15116868-0-image-a-58_1561206356173.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/19/563222608247081079/1024x576_MP4_563222608247081079.mp4

Lucy Mecklenburgh and Ryan Thomas are engaged after two years of dating.

The former TOWIE star, 27, took to her Instagram platform on Saturday morning with a smitten snap from the Amalfi coast as she leaned in to kiss her other half, 35, while flashing her new sparkler.

'I - YES❤️ - Lucy - Ring - Emoji

'I said YES❤️,' Lucy captioned the smitten snap alongside a ring emoji as she informed her fans of their relationship's status update before flaunting her new sparkler on her Instagram Stories.

Ryan, who shares daughter Scarlett, 10, with ex Tina O'Brien, had clearly pulled out all the stops for the proposal as he wined and dined the stunner with a romantic al fresco dinner by the sea.

Lights - City - Backdrop - Corrie - Star

The twinkling lights of the city served as the perfect backdrop for the former Corrie star to get down one one knee.

Lucy was certainly dressed for the occasion as she slipped her slender figure into a black lace dress, complete with a matching monochrome headband.

Essex - Native - View - Dazzling - Ring

The Essex native also offered her fans a more up close and personal view of her huge dazzling ring in a short clip.

Ryan also took to his Instagram shortly after with two romantic snaps, with the caption: 'Welcome to the family @lucymeck1 ��❤️.'

Couple - Celebrity - Island - Bear - Grylls

The genetically gifted couple met on Celebrity Island With Bear Grylls in early 2017 and confirmed their romance in July after months of speculation.

Lucy also showed her fans the sequence of events that led to the proposal as she stated: 'So this is what happened last night.'

Clip - Ryan - Boat - Ride - Waters

She then uploaded a black and white clip of her and Ryan enjoying a romantic boat ride across the Italian waters.

They then arrived to their destination where Lucy confessed she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!