Sophie Turner's Dad Has Become a Sucker For the Jonas Brothers

E! Online | 6/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201893/rs_600x600-181003100145-600x600-sophie-turner-joe-jonas-10-3-18.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

During the podcast, the actress also talked about her role on Game of Thrones, which ended its eight-season run last month, and the effects of filming a controversial rape scene in season five.

"The violence never really affected me because I think being on the set, you're so aware that it's all kind of, a stunt man and you have to stand this far away, and you see someone holding a blood bag and squirting it. It just feels like you're playing, it feels like when you're five years old and you've got plastic swords. So that never really felt it never really felt real to me," Sophie said. "But certainly the scenes that you have to put yourself in an emotional place for, like the rape scene and things like that, and you know, being in abusive relationships...I feel it affected me just in terms of wanting to learn more and talk about it and kind of process it."

Things

"I'm glad that I learned about those things so young, so that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.