Pregnant Myleene Klass cradles her baby bump in a flowing paisley maxi dress

Mail Online | 6/20/2019 | Louise Saunders for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/12/15030662-0-image-a-13_1561031157883.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/12/6358763918917585493/1024x576_MP4_6358763918917585493.mp4

She's preparing to welcome her third child into the world in a mere matter of weeks.

And pregnant Myleene Klass was glowing as she showed off her baby bump while arriving at the Global Radio studios in central London on Thursday morning.

Broadcaster - Shape - Paisley-print - Maxi - Dress

The broadcaster, 41, displayed her shape in a flowing white and pink paisley-print maxi dress as she headed to work to record her Classic FM show.

The TV and radio presenter cradled her tummy, while covering her shoulders in a loose-fitting pale denim shirt.

Mother-of-two - Height - Frame - Gold - Raffia

The mother-of-two added height to her frame with towering gold raffia wedges, and toted her belongings in a black quilted leather backpack by Chanel.

Myleene accessorised with large hoop earrings, her favourite 'Leenie' pendant, a blingy watch and oversized aviator sunglasses.

Musician - Caramel - Locks - Waves - Make-up

The classically-trained musician wore her caramel locks in loose waves and opted for natural make-up to highlight her glowing complexion.

Myleene's stylish appearance came after she posted a series of heartwarming snaps of long-term partner Simon Motson to mark Father's Day on Sunday.

Presenter - Baby - Bump - Sports - Bra

The presenter showed off her beautiful baby bump in a sports bra as she shared sweet images to her Instagram page of her daughters Ava, 11, and Hero, seven - from her previous marriage - with her fashion PR boyfriend.

The TV personality recently spoke about her plans to return to work after the birth of her third child, joking she will 'pop the little one out' and get back to her job almost straight away.

Interview - Metro - Newspaper - 'I - Mum

Speaking in an interview with the Metro newspaper, she said: 'I'm a working mum. As I did with my other two, I will pop the little one out and bring her or him with me as normal.

'I think many mums will be able to relate to that. You just get on with your life as normal. You just...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.