Love Island's Lucie vows to go on a date with a new hunk as she moves on from Joe heartbreak

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Lily Waddell;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/01/15009030-0-image-a-73_1560990214370.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/19/2416636564339182227/1024x576_MP4_2416636564339182227.mp4

Love Island's Lucie Donlan has expressed her desire to go on a date with a new islander as she moves on from her summer soulmate Joe Garratt's shock departure.

During Wednesday's installment of the ITV2 show, the surfer had ridden the worst of the stormy waves of her heartbreak as she talked about the prospect of a new man on her horizon.

Blonde - Idea - Mallorcan - Villa - Love

The wavy-haired blonde, 21, had toyed with the idea of leaving the Mallorcan villa to be reunited with her love who vowed to wait for her on the other side, yet by the end of the episode Lucie seemed resolute on finding a new man to share a bed with.

Molly-Mae Hague put Lucie under the spotlight when she asked her the difficult question of whether she would go on a date with a man if he 'ticked every single one' of her boxes.

Everyone - Surprise - Lucie - Course

And much to everyone's surprise, Lucie pipped up: 'Of course!'

'If there was a man who ticked every single box. Yeah, I'd go on a date.' She said.

Episode - Lucie - Exit - Lover - Result

Just earlier in the episode, Lucie was mourning the exit of her lover as he was booted off as a result of the pair being voted one of the least compatible couples in the villa.

The reality star insisted she couldn't bare the thought of another man in her life but she did relish the support from the bevy of beauties.

Anyone - Moment - Morning

She said: '[I can't think of anyone else], not at this moment. I'm finding it hard this morning. They've been really supportive. I'm going to enjoy being here.

'Maybe it's to bond with the girls more. If I'm naturally meant to be here or if I'm meant to go it will happen.'

Joe - Silence - Lucie - Exit - Love

It comes after Joe broke his silence about being accused of 'gaslighting' Lucie following his dramatic exit from Love Island...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.