Trump Shows Them What They Can’t Match

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/19/2019 | George Prayias
cindy95240 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/APP-061919-Trump-2020-9999.jpg

RUSH: That’s right, my friends, you are in the right place, to have everything that happened last night and all the reaction to it put in proper perspective, you are right where you need to be. And when we’re finished today, you’re not gonna need to go anywhere else.

In fact, this program probably would be a gold mine of information to the liberal Democrats and the Democrat Party if they would only listen to it. But their arrogance and their conceit prevents them from learning anything, so I’m not worried about giving anything away because they will discount it simply because I am saying it. I’m a conservative, I’m all the cliches.

Guy - Radio - Anything - People - Dial

And, plus, I’m just a guy on the radio. I don’t know anything. I mention this because people always ask me, “Do you think you should maybe dial back some of this expert analysis? ‘Cause you don’t want the Democrats to figure this out.”

I said, “Yeah, I understand, but I’m not worried about them figuring it out. If they haven’t figured it out by now, they don’t want to.” And, folks, they don’t want to have to beat Trump by figuring this out. They want to beat Trump by being able to follow what they think is their own superior instincts, intelligence, experience, and all of that.

Look - Glories - Everything - Day - Event

And, like I say, they do not innovate, they cannot modernize, they cannot reform. All they can do is go back to the past and look at past glories and then try to fit everything in the present day back to some event in the past, like Watergate now and Trump collusion with Russia. They are refusing to learn what happened right in front of their eyes in 2015 and 2016. Much of it is being repeated, although on the Trump side it’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: