Love Island SPOILER: Amber asks Michael to MOVE to Newcastle

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/19/14/14986356-0-image-a-101_1560950254408.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/11/8359717147354222107/1024x576_MP4_8359717147354222107.mp4

They appear to be growing closer by the day.

But Amber turns up the heat in her relationship with Michael during Wednesday's episode of Love Island, as she asks the firefighter to move to her native Newcastle.

Beauty - Therapist - Beau - Date - Scenes

The beauty therapist, 21, and her beau, 28, enjoy their first date in scenes set to air in the episode and discuss how their blossoming connection is developing.

Amber receives a text, which reads: 'Amber and Michael. The time has come for you to head out on your first date. #meltme #finally.'

Couple - Dinner - Date - Michael - Date

When the couple arrive at their dinner date Michael confesses: 'I'm quite nervous. It's our first date. I've been looking forward to it.'

Admitting that she is equally as nervous, Amber tells him: 'You're making me feel like I'm in an interview!', during a shaky start to the date.

Pair - Family - World - Others - Show

However the pair soon relax and begin to talk about their family on the outside world and how they would fit into each others lives after the show finishes.

Intrigued as to what those closest to Michael would think of her, Amber broaches the topic of family and says: 'What do you think your family would think of me?'

Michael - Family - Family

Michael is quick to reassure her that his family would love her and says: 'My family would love you. You'd fit right in. It would be like you've always been there.'

Amber agrees and tells Michael that he has qualities that complement her character: 'They would love you. You're calm. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!