Pizza delivery man rescued two girls from alleged abuse in motel room

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/19/15/14990304-0-image-a-35_1560954252392.jpg

A Kentucky pizza delivery man has been honored by police for helping rescue two little girls being allegedly abused by their father after he delivered an order to their motel room.

Papa John's employee Mark Buede was delivering pizza to a Lexington motel last November and when he knocked on the door he found a man and a naked child on the bed behind him.

'I - Car - Buede - Daughter - Faith

'I got back to the car, and I said, "That didn’t seem right"' Buede recalled saying to his daughter Faith Buede, who also worked for Papa John's, back in the delivery car.

'I didn't know what was going on,' Buede said to the Lexington Herald-Leader. 'I just knew it wasn't right.'

Buede - Police - Authorities - Girls - Room

Concerned, Buede called police and authorities found two girls hiding in the room. A subsequent investigation led authorities to believe the man had been abusing his daughters.

Buede and the three officers who investigated the case were honored with a public service medal by the Lexington Police Department on Tuesday night for their heroic work that saved the lives of the two children.

Tuesday - Award - Ceremony - Programs - Account

At the Tuesday award ceremony, programs had a printed account of the November incident.

'After knocking on the door to the room, [police officers]...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...