Justin Bieber shares Rich Wilkerson sermon on power of Holy Spirit with 100M followers

www.christianpost.com | 6/18/2019 | Staff
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/16/231673.png

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Justin Bieber took to social media over the weekend to share a clip of Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. preaching at the 2019 Vous Conference while sporting items from the pop star's new clothing line, Drew House.

Vous - Conference - June - 13-15 - Miami

The Vous Conference, held June 13-15 in Miami, Florida, celebrated its 10th year with Bieber and his new bride, Haley, in attendance. The couple reportedly rekindled their romance last year at the Vous Conference, which is described as being a place for “people to encounter God, equip the church, and empower the next generation of leaders.”

At the event, Wilkerson wore Bieber’s highly sought after Drew House T-shirt that features a smiley face. During other sessions of the conference, the pastor sported a Drew House chain.

Bieber - Clip - Event - Instagram - Sunday

Bieber shared a clip from the event on Instagram Sunday of Wilkerson promoting his popular fashion line and preaching on the reliability of God’s spirit when facing fear as a leader.

“Leadership is this feeling, I’m scared but I’m trusting that I’m prepared,” the celebrity pastor, who officiated Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding, said in the clip.

Wilkerson - Jesus - Flesh - Spirit

Wilkerson then went on to quote Jesus, adding, “The flesh is weak but the spirit is willing.”

He continued: “What does it look like to have a spirit that is prepared and available for when God says it's time to step out and go? Although you are afraid you will remind yourself of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!