Lisa Vanderpump reveals brother's suicide was catalyst for leaving RHOBH: 'It was a brutal season'

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Dailymail.com Reporter
maye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/18/15/14940420-0-image-a-4_1560867547881.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/05/1199806360767972193/1024x576_MP4_1199806360767972193.mp4

Lisa Vanderpump revealed her brother's suicide led her to leave The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills on Monday's episode of RuPaul.

The 58-year-old entrepreneur recently admitted to DailyMailTV exclusively that she will not be returning to the popular Bravo franchise after nine seasons.

Loss - Mark - Vanderpump - Drama - RHOBH

And now she admits the devastating loss of sibling Mark Vanderpump was too much to handle along with the drama of falling out with the other RHOBH cast mates.

'It was such a brutal season for me, and it was at a time where I was floundering,' she admitted to RuPaul Charles on his new daytime talk show.

'Everybody - Life - Show - Season - Months

'Everybody always says, "Oh, you look like you’ve got your life together," but I started that show this season like, two or three months after my brother passed. I just wasn’t in the right space.'

Mark died of a suspected overdose on April 30 at his home in England. He was 59.

Lisa - Time - Reality - Show - Shock

Lisa said she wished she had taken time off from the reality show after such a shock.

'I just wasn’t as prepared. I found that I couldn’t deal with something that I could normally deal with. So then it just went on and it was accumulative and in the end I just said, "I can’t do this anymore. I just can’t,"' she told Andy Cohen previously on Watch What Happens Live.

Andy - Year

Andy even agreed and said: 'I wish I’d given you the year off.'

'I think this year, with where my mental state was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!