WATCH THE ROCK’S SPEECH DURING THE MTV MOVIE & TV AWARDS ABOUT NOT CONFORMING

The Daily Caller | 6/18/2019 | Staff
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Dwayne_Johnson-e1546110753846.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Just wrapped JUNGLE CRUISE, for DISNEY and had to shift major gears and to start filming season 5 of BALLERS for HBO. This series has been a helluva learning curve to produce and star in — but what will always matter most is you guys making us HBO’s #1 highest rated 30min show for years now. THANK YOU for rockin’ with us. I loved every minute of playing this character, “Spencer Strasmore” because we’re exactly one in the same. We look you directly in the eyes when we shake your hand. If we give our word to get something done - it gets done. If you cross us, we rip your jugular out. And there’s no problem that tequila (and maybe a few pills) can’t help fix 😈🥃 #ballers #season5 #hbo #RoyceDa65

A post shared by therock (@therock) on

The Rock gave an incredible speech Monday night for his fans around the globe.

The Rock said the following during the MTV Movie & TV Awards on Monday night about not conforming to the standards of Hollywood:

Time - Way - Weight - Things - Rock

I was told at that time you’ve got to be a certain way, you’ve got to drop some weight, you’ve got to be somebody different, you’ve got to stop working out, stop doing the things that I love, you’ve got to stop calling yourself ‘The Rock’. What? … You know, for years I bought into it because you think, ‘Oh, that’s what I’m supposed to do and I was miserable doing that. So, I made a choice. The choice was I wasn’t going to conform to Hollywood, Hollywood was going to conform to me. So, Hollywood conformed to me, and here I am getting the Generation Award. Holy sh*t!

You can watch the whole video below. It’s worth every second of your time.

Speeches - Rock

Of all the speeches I’ve heard, this one from The Rock is right up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!