The Bachelorette: Hannah Brown loses hope in Latvia after giving Luke Parker final rose in Scotland

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/18/06/14922408-0-image-a-74_1560836180788.jpg

Hannah Brown lost hope about finding a husband in Latvia during Monday's episode of The Bachelorette after giving Luke Parker a final rose.

The 24-year-old beauty queen traveled to Riga, Latvia with the nine suitors left on the ABC show following a rose ceremony in Scotland, but admitted she felt 'defeated'.

News - Episode - Season - Luke - Date

She broke the news early in the sixth episode of season 15 to Luke, 24, that he was not going to receive a rose after their one-on-one date in Scotland.

Luke pleaded his case while finally showing the raw emotion that Alabama-native Hannah had been seeking.

'I - Anything - World - Anything - Matters

'I genuinely want to marry you. And I don't want anything in the world right now except you. I could care less about anything. Nothing matters to me right now except you,' Luke told her.

'I don't know,' Hannah whispered.

Rest - Guys - Georgia - Resident - Luke

The rest of the guys were hoping that Georgia resident Luke wouldn't return from his one-on-one date, but he disappointed them.

Luke admitted to the guys that Hannah said it was her worst one-on-one-date and revealed that he didn't get a rose, but was going into the rose ceremony with them.

Garrett - Powell - Luke - Word - Spending

Garrett Powell, 27, asked Luke if he stuck to his word and didn't mention any of them while spending time with Hannah.

Luke assured them that he kept their names out of his conversation with Hannah.

Hannah - Decision - Luke - Emotion - Time

Hannah said it was the right decision to keep Luke around and said if he continued to show 'true emotion' that he would 'receive a rose every time'.

She also warned that if he reverted to 'weird, robotic' Luke that he wouldn't get a rose.

Hannah - Guys - Cocktail - Party - Dress

Hannah met all the guys for the cocktail party wearing an angelic white dress.

She talked about her faith and said the Lord placed a verse on her heart about 'Don't focus on the seen, but on the unseen'.

Hannah

Hannah said she was hoping for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!