Donald Trump Instinctively Goes Against the Grain

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/17/2019 | George Prayias
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/app-061719-tRUMP-af1.jpg

RUSH: So I checked the email during the break. “Rush, this is crazy. What more can Trump do? You’re acting like Trump doesn’t want to solve the issue. Sounds like you agree with Mayor Pete. But, for crying out loud, why would Trump put everything on the line with his tariff threats?”

That’s a good question out there. Because Trump has put everything on the line with these tariff threats. He’s going against the grain, which is what Trump does. And I think this is the magic that Trump — I think it’s instinctive — it’s not something that I think that he needs to study and make sure he does.

Something - Lot - Life - Everybody - Point

And that points up something. I’ve learned a lot in life, and I hope everybody does as they grow older, it’s the whole point of things. And I remember back to the first days and weeks and years when this show started. And there was no grand strategy to it. It had a big, overarching goal: Be great, be the best show, be the number one show documented by ratings and audience research, the number one.

That was the objective. There was no plan on how to do it, and there wasn’t any five-year plan, three-year plan or any of this. It was just me being myself each and every day here on the radio. And then as that happened, everybody began analyzing it. People that I worked with, people in the media. They couldn’t avoid it. People were analyzing what I was doing. And I had to make sure to never read any of that and to never listen to any of it.

Thing - Continue

The last thing I wanted to know was what I was doing so that I could consciously continue to try. Because once you have to consciously continue to try...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: