Ferne McCann displays her gym-honed physique in a neon bikini on holiday with sweet daughter Sunday

Mail Online | 6/17/2019 | Sophie Law For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/17/08/14880008-0-image-a-19_1560756710038.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/16/8574188270918611243/1024x576_MP4_8574188270918611243.mp4

She's a doting single mother to her adorable baby daughter Sunday, 19 months.

And Ferne McCann gave her Instagram followers a glimpse inside her family holiday album over the weekend as she jetted off on a sun-soaked break with her little one and a group of friends.

TOWIE - Favourite - Physique - Racy - Neon

The former TOWIE favourite, 28, flaunted her gym-honed physique in a racy neon pink orange bikini as she posed up a storm poolside.

The First Time Mum star displayed her washboard abs and pert derrière, while accessorising with statement aviator sunglasses.

Look - Reality - TV - Personality - Hair

Opting for an au natural look, the reality TV personality went make-up free and wore her hair natural after a refreshing dip in the pool.

The doting mum posted an adorable snap as she cuddled up to baby Sunday while relaxing on the getaway.

Snap - Ferne - Kind - Sunday

Alongside the snap, Ferne wrote: 'My favourite kind of Sunday'.

Ferne's holiday comes after she spoke frankly during a discussion for Heat magazine's Where’s Your Head At? campaign.

Stint - TOWIE - Beginning - Health - Battle

She admitted her three-year stint on TOWIE marked the beginning of her mental health battle.

Ferne, who shares Sunday with jailed ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins, also confessed she was left paranoid and 'couldn't trust anyone' after the news of her pregnancy was leaked.

Arthur - Years - December - Ferne - Counts

Arthur was jailed for 20 years in December 2017 - while Ferne was pregnant - after being found found guilty of five counts of grievous bodily harm and nine of actual bodily harm following an acid attack he carried out in an east London nightclub.

On coping with life on reality TV, she revealed: 'I mean, it [TOWIE] was amazing and it provided...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!