Big Little Lies Recap: Madeline's Other Secret Just Caught Up to Her

TVGuide.com | 6/16/2019 | Maggie Fremont
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/06/14/6a1fa3b4-1beb-424b-be4b-095e26206862/thumbnail/1300x867/13a72809be7d49fb00b327929a97833e/big-little-lies-madeline-news.jpg

Welcome back to Monterey, my little liars (you know that's a term of endearment, right?). Are you currently cross stitching a pillow with Renata (Laura Dern) in her power pose and the quote "I WILL NOT NOT BE RICH" on it? If so, please let me know and I will purchase it from you. Not to be dramatic, but I truly believe that transaction is the reason the internet was created. Don't fight destiny, cross stitchers! Send me your wares!

Speaking of drama, apparently Big Little Lies' Season 2 premiere episode was simply an amuse bouche of the life and times of the Monterey Five, because Episode 2 is giving us the whole meal. Things are taking a turn, is what I'm saying. Since I'm both obsessed with and terrified of Renata (exactly what you want in your role models, no?), let's start with her. Out of all the ladies, Renata seemed to have remained the most untouched by trouble following Perry's (Alexander Skarsgard) death, but that is no more. Renata, Gordon (Jeffrey Nordling), and Renata's Gucci **** pack (honestly, the PERFECT accessory for this character) think they're all just out getting some coffee when Gordon is arrested by the FBI. Renata remains completely calm and understands that her husband did something wrong and should be punished.

LOL - Renata - Klein - SCENE - Gucci

LOL, do you even know Renata Klein? She causes a SCENE. However, it should be noted that the Gucci **** pack remains snug throughout the entire thing, so maybe it is time to get on board with this trend. More important, it should be noted that hanging out in the background of this arrest is Detective Quinlan (Merrin Dungey). Not much comes of that nugget just yet (we also see her tailing Bonnie at one point), but it's safe to say the investigation into Perry's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: