Fear TWD Recap: Best Western — Plus, Morgan Is Reunited With [Spoiler]

TVLine | 6/16/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-3-jenna-elfman-garret-dillahunt.jpg?w=620

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Sunday’s Fear the Walking Dead.

‘WELCOME TO THE GULCH’ | As the Colman Domingo-directed installment began, Morgan, John and June cleared as many of the ghastly walker roadblocks as they could in hopes of going after Al and the kids. Working with Alicia, a still-recovering Lucy marked the locations of the groaning obstacles on a map and deduced that they were forming a perimeter. Soon, John and June had driven out of radio range. (Afterwards, Lordy, there was a lot of, “Morgan, can you hear me? Alicia, do you copy?”!) Before attempting to take down the next roadblock, John remarked that whoever was on the other side of ’em must be “serious people.” June, unfazed, replied, “We’re serious people.” (I love June.) As the couple started on their grody task, shots rang out, and with a dust storm kicking up, they were forced to seek shelter at Humbug’s Gulch, a Wild West attraction like the one at which John used to play Six-Gun Sam.

John - June - Sooner - Brothel - Door

But John and June had no sooner made it through the brothel door than he was insisting that they wouldn’t get stuck in the dust storm and should just go. So off they went… only to be shot at anew; their attacker had caught up with them! After the guy shot out their tires and got winged by John, the mystery man got the drop on the sharpshooter. “Where is she?!?” cried the guy, who I suspect I hardly need tell you was Dwight. Quicker than you could say, “Behind you,” June had clocked him, and into the brothel they went. (It really should’ve had a revolving door.) Looking over Dwight’s notes from Sherry, John surmised that Dwight was “all worn down looking for this woman. Maybe he just cracked.” In any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!