Rob Kardashian Is Not OK With Dream Kardashian Appearing on Blac Chyna's Show

E! Online | 6/16/2019 | Staff
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019515/rs_600x600-190615163218-600.rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-dream.ct.061519.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Chyna responded on her Instagram page.

"As Executive Producer of my show, it is very unfortunate that Rob could not simply have an adult conversation with me 'the mother of his child,' Dream Kardashian, appearing on my show The Real Blac Chyna," she wrote. "Had Rob contacted me directly rather than through his attorney Marty Singer, Rob would have learned about Dream participation in the show."

Daughter - Hours - Set - Drama - Mother

"First and foremost, I would never allow her 2-year-old daughter to be subjected to 'long hours' on the set," he post continued. "Also, the very real and intense drama that happened between my mother and I, during the filming of The Real Blac Chyna took place outside of the presence of my daughter. I would never allow my daughter to be present as me and my mom tried to work through our many issues to reach peace in our relationship."

She continued. "Again, had Rob directly contacted me to discuss, he would have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity
Tagged: