Jessie J Talks Meeting Channing Tatum and His Ex Jenna Dewan's Daughter: 'She's Absolutely Lovely'

PEOPLE.com | 6/15/2019 | Staff
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/channing-tatum-jessie-j-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Jessie J’s romance with Channing Tatum is going strong.

The British singer, 31, opened up about her relationship with Tatum, 39, in a new interview with British newspaper The Times, and revealed she and his daughter Everly get along swimmingly.

Meeting - Time - Jessie - God

When asked if it’d been difficult meeting her for the first time, Jessie revealed: ”God no! She’s just six and absolutely lovely.”

The “Domino” singer first started dating the Magic Mike star in October, though the couple didn’t take their romance public until March, when they were pictured together for the first time walking hand-in-hand in London.

Chan - Relationship - Thing - Pressure - Time

“Chan and I got photographed before our relationship was even a thing and that created such pressure. We’ve needed time to get to know each other. We’ve just had our first holiday together, which was wonderful, but that’s all I’m saying…,” she told the Times.

Jessie did, however, explain that she is “very happy” in the relationship, which began months after Tatum split from wife Jenna Dewan after nearly nine years of marriage.

Jump - Street - Tatum - Role - Film

“Oh, I’m very happy on 21 Jump Street!” she said, referring to Tatum’s starring role in the film. “I always look for a guy with a good sense of humor and good morals. And hygiene. A man who showers is very important!”

The star’s revelation about her meeting with Tatum’s daughter comes months after she revealed in November during a London concert that doctors told her four years ago she’d never be able to have children.

Setback - Jessie - Times - Mother

Despite the setback, Jessie told the Times that she’s remained determined to become a mother.

“I might go down the route of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!