The Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur: Untangling the Epic Layers of Mystery Surrounding the Complicated Rapper's Death

E! Online | 6/16/2019 | Staff
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018123/rs_600x600-180223121526-600.Tupac-Shakur-Performing.ms.022318.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Asked in August 2003 if he feared for his own life, Knight told the Times at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, "I don't believe anyone is hunting me. But even if they were, so what?...The only guarantee a man has in life is that you are born to die. I'm from the ghetto, where black men get killed every day."

Kading wrote that he was about to lay out his findings when higher-ups at the LAPD pulled him off the case in 2009. (Police told the LA Weekly in 2011 that the investigation into both murders was "active/ongoing.") He had been part of a police task force put together in 2006 to solve Biggie's killing, in no small part because Volletta Wallace had sued the city of Los Angeles for millions over her son's death.

Versions - Lawsuit - Suge - Knight—who - Prison

No versions of her lawsuit named Suge Knight—who was in prison for violating probation on a previous assault charge when Biggie was killed and didn't get out until 2001—as a defendant. One of the first people named, however, seemingly thanks to a theory espoused by Richard Poole, was David Mack, a cop who had been investigated in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!