Jessie J reveals she's met Channing Tatum's daughter Everly as she muses over adoption plans

Mail Online | 6/15/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/15/16/14828396-0-image-a-128_1560613267457.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/14/8942450900702049359/1024x576_MP4_8942450900702049359.mp4

Jessie J has revealed she's met Channing Tatum's daughter Everly, eight months after the pair were first rumoured to be dating.

In a candid interview with The Times Weekend, the British songstress, 31, gushed that the Hollywood star's only daughter with ex-wife Jenna was 'absolutely lovely,' and didn't feel any fears about meeting her for the first time.

Jessie - J - Reveal - Adoption - Surrogacy

Jessie J went onto reveal she would consider adoption or surrogacy to become a mother in the future after doctors told her she was infertile.

When asked whether it was difficult meeting Everly for the first time, Jessie said: 'God no! She's just six and absolutely lovely.'

Star - Channing - October - Split - Wife

The star first started dating Channing, 39, in October 2018 following his split from wife of nine years Jenna in April.

Just a month later the 21 Jump Street star was spotted with his daughter at Jessie's gig at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles.

Jessie - Reveal - Children - Day - Dream

Jessie went onto reveal that despite being told in 2014 that she could never have children, she was still hopeful that one day she will fulfil her dream of becoming a mum.

The star said: 'Some days it seems possible I might have children and others not. I have to accept that becoming a mother is going to be a battle.'

Avenues - Domino - Hitmaker - 'Oh - Yeah

When asked whether she would consider other avenues, the Domino hitmaker added: 'Oh yeah, I might even go down the route of adoption or even surrogacy. I pray I have children the natural way, but if not, I'll death with it.'

Speaking on the Heart Breakfast Radio Show earlier this week,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.