Duke of Kent, 83, faces police probe after 60mph horror smash that left student, 21, 'terrified'

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Nick Fagge For Mailonline
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/14/20/14802948-0-image-a-43_1560539782837.jpg

The Duke of Kent is facing a police investigation after he was involved in a 60mph horror smash with a young student.

The Queen's 83-year-old cousin, officially known as Prince Edward was driving a Jaguar when he allegedly pulled out in front of Olivia Fellows' Mini on the A27 near Brighton.

Miss - Fellows - Brakes - Reservation

Miss Fellows says she was forced to slam on her brakes and then crashed into the central reservation.

Recalling her 'terrifying ordeal', the 21-year-old, neuroscience student at the University of Sussex, said she was left 'badly shaken' in the collision.

MailOnline - 'I - Jaguar - Front

Speaking to MailOnline, she said: 'I was driving north at 60mph and suddenly this Jaguar pulled out in front of me.

'I saw the Jag to my left and it looked like he was going to go, then hesitated and changed his mind and went to go again.

Shot - Road - Emergency - Middle - Car

'He shot across the road. But it was so close that if I hadn't emergency braked I would have gone straight into the middle of his car.

'As I put on the brakes, my car span towards the central reservation and smashed into it. I clipped the curb and buckled the wheel arch of my car.

Airbags - Engine

'The airbags went off and there was smoke coming from the engine.

'Two women who were behind his car came running over screaming 'oh my god, oh my god, are you ok?'

'I - Shock - Arm - Agony - Airbag

'I was in shock, completely stunned. My right arm was in agony from hitting the airbag. And I was in denial. I could see the mangled wreckage of my car and was trying to convince myself that it could be fixed.

'Then the police arrived and I was sat with two officers on the central reservation.

Women - Officers - Registration - Number - Officer

'The two women gave the officers the registration number and when the officer put the details into his computer he said the car is registered to Buckingham Palace in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!