Chris Brown claims he was HACKED and didn't leave rude comments about ex Karrueche Tran's beau

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/14/18/14800452-0-image-a-67_1560535151028.jpg

Chris Brown is pulling a Shaggy and claiming 'it wasn't me.'

Brown, 30, isn't copping to being the author of some snide comments that were left by his Instagram account on a photo of ex Karrueche Tran and her boyfriend Victor Cruz.

Scandal - R - B - Artist - Scene

The scandal plagued R&B artist took to the scene of the alleged crime, Instagram, to claim the comments were made by someone else on Friday.

In an Instagram story he penned: 'People going out they way. Leave them people alone and stop creating unnecessary drama!

'Whoever - DM - Followers - Asf

'Whoever's been DM any of my followers or commenting as me is lame asf'

The message insinuated that some anonymous hacker or hackers were posing at Chris, messaging and commenting under his handle.

Post - Passport - Face

He continued with a second post that showed a sham passport with his face on it.

'The lengths people go through to be a fake a** b****h! Does amuse me. I got sent this by someone claiming to be Chris Brown on Facebook.'

Brown - Hacking - Excuse - People - Comments

Brown's hacking excuse came after people picked up on some rude comments about Victor Cruz's fashion sense that were left on Sunday.

On a photo of Cruz and Tran, @chrisbrownofficial remarked that it looked as though Victor had to 'bargain' for his clothes.

Comments - HIM - SIS

'Nothing bad or major,' the comments read. 'UPGRADE HIM SIS. I'll take him around...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift