U.S. Navy releases smoking gun video of Iran removing unexploded limpet mine from oil tanker’s hull

Conservative Christian News | 6/13/2019 | JD Rucker
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/US-Navy-releases-smoking-gun-video-of-Iran-removing-unexploded-limpet-mine-from-oil-tankers-hull.jpg?resize=1000,600&ssl=1

Click For Photo: https://noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/US-Navy-releases-smoking-gun-video-of-Iran-removing-unexploded-limpet-mine-from-oil-tankers-hull.jpg

In a transparent appeal for right-of-center votes, the left-of-center Blue & White party (B&W) of Benny Gantz and Yair Lapid is looking to go Right.

Anyone who reads the Israeli political map and does basic math can see that the Left has virtually no chance of forming the next coalition. If B&W gets 35 seats, as they did in the last election, and even if the Arab voting bloc is included, polls indicate the best result that a left-wing B&W coalition can attain is 55 seats in Israel’s 120 seat parliament, the Knesset.

Observers - Way - Wisdom - Voters - Prime

Therefore, it’s clear to most objective observers that the way to defy the common wisdom is to appeal to the moderately right-of-center voters who normally vote for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud. Unlike the more right-wing/religious Zionist voters who are likely to vote for URP, or the Haredi voters, who will vote for UTJ or Shas, the Likud voters are considered susceptible to the tried and true left-of-center strategy: Roll out the Generals!

Dating back to Yitzhak Rabin’s successful campaign with Labor in 1992, the top left-of-center party has always highlighted its generals in order to minimize the focus on its land-surrender based policies. Successive former chiefs-of-staff or other top generals who became prime ministers have included Labor’s Ehud Barak, who fled Lebanon, thereby leaving it for Hezbollah, and who begged PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat to take all of Judea and Samaria, as well as the Temple Mount. Barak was followed by Kadima’s Ariel Sharon, who unilaterally expelled 10,000 Jews from Gaza and northern Shomron and destroyed thriving Jewish communities, which were promptly turned into missile-launching pads for Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists. All those leaders acquired their votes, not by their wise decision-making, and not by strong right-wing policies, but by their tough right-wing personas, enhanced by campaign photos...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Christian News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...