EXC: Olivia Buckland backs Kady McDermott's punch claims following Love Island spat

Mail Online | 6/12/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/12/15/14695718-0-image-a-98_1560349605535.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/11/8911767852657230849/1024x576_MP4_8911767852657230849.mp4

Kady McDermott and Malia Arkian fight is one of the most explosive moments in Love Island history, with an alleged punch leading to the latter's ejection.

And since their feud kicked off once more on Tuesday, their villa-mate Olivia Buckland has thrown her support behind Kady after the pint-sized brunette alleged she was physically attacked by the defiant singer - who disputes the claims.

Reality - Beauty - MailOnline - Collaboration - Cocoa

The 25-year-old reality beauty spoke exclusively to MailOnline ahead of her latest collaboration with Cocoa Brown Tan, for which she posed for sizzling snaps, before touching on the new Islanders, body confidence and life as a married woman.

Olivia, who shot to fame in series two, is continuing her collaboration with Cocoa Brown Tan and spoke excitedly about the ongoing partnership.

'It - Half - Years - Love - Island

She said: 'It's been two and half years working together. It seems crazy. it feels like I haven't been out of Love Island that long. I get on really well with Marissa Carter, she's such a boss lady. I love the product, it's affordable and it works.'

Olivia looked incredible in the new shots for the brand, in which she posed in barely-there ensembles which made the most of her incredible frame.

Blonde - Locks - Perfection - Result - Product

Her blonde locks were coiffed to perfection, as she displayed her phenomenally flawless tan - the result of the product she loves.

Aside from work, on Tuesday it was revealed that current Love Island star Sherif Lanre had been booted out of the villa, which led to Kady claiming she was punched by former co-star Malia and made to bleed following their fracas in the villa in 2016.

Series - Show - Malia - Hours - Kady

In the second series of the show, Malia was ejected just hours after entering when she attacked Kady in the midst of a row about wine and the latter's love interest Scott Thomas - and Kady has now made claims...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country