Kate Bosworth Is on Board for a Possible Blue Crush Sequel: 'I Have Thoughts on How to Do It'

PEOPLE.com | 6/12/2019 | Staff
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/kate-bosworth-blue-crush-1.jpg?crop=3px,34px,1952px,1027px&resize=1200,630

Kate Bosworth is ready to take on Hawaii’s big waves once again.

In a new interview, Bosworth tells PEOPLE she would love to reprise her role as competitive surfer Anne Marie from her 2002 breakout film, Blue Crush.

Percent - Blue - Crush - Reboot - Bosworth

“I’m 100 percent in for a Blue Crush reboot,” Bosworth tells PEOPLE at a dinner for the jewelry brand Missoma and the launch of its Momposina collection in New York City on Tuesday. “I have thoughts on how to do it.”

Mornings aren’t for everyone but these better-for-your choices can be.

Dunkin

From Dunkin'

The 2002 movie follows the stories of three female surfers (also starring Michelle Rodriguez and Sànoe Lake) as they train for the big surf competition, Pipeline, on Hawaii’s North Shore area. While a direct-to-video movie called Blue Crush 2 came out in 2011, it wasn’t connected to the original film.

Time - **** - Reboot - Dream - Bosworth

“What better time for a bad **** female reboot. Why not now? That would be a dream,” Bosworth adds.

“I just love strong female characters, and I feel like right now it’s so important to see those strong female characters on screen. If I’m a part of something that inspires and it has longevity...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!