Biden: Hey, Forget What I Said About China Earlier

Zero Hedge | 5/9/2012 | Staff
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/max_650x650/public/2019-06/flippin-joe-600-li_0.jpg?itok=yDWoCF2K

Joe Biden now believes that:

“We need to get tough with China. China poses a serious challenge to us, and in some areas a real threat.”

Opposite - Month

That’s nice. That’s also the opposite of what he said last month, when he declared:

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man... They’re not bad folks, folks... they’re not competition for us” and “No other nation can catch us, including China. I got criticized for saying that.”

Policy - Reversal - Biden - Week - Hyde

This marks the second major policy reversal from Biden in a week, after suddenly deciding he could no longer support the Hyde amendment.

I suspect that these reversals will be treated more or less like Barack Obama’s opposition to gay marriage until May 9, 2012: quickly forgotten to the point where reminding anyone about the previous positions is seen as sort of weird, rude, or obsessive.

Everyone - Biden - Comments - Concern - China

Everyone will choose to forget that Biden’s previous comments made concern about China sound like ridiculous paranoia.

Perhaps Biden got a long-delayed briefing about China’s hostile activities, or perhaps his campaign...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: