‘Toy Story 4’: Tony Hale Gives Insight Into Forky’s Disney+ Spin-Off Series Coming In November

The Playlist | 6/12/2019 | Griffin Schiller
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Toy-STory-4-Forky-Tony-Hale.jpg

Disney’s new streaming service, aptly dubbed Disney+, set to launch this November and will certainly shake up the streaming market with its attractive price of $6/month. However, it’s not just the price that’s so attractive about the platform, as the service will offer the entire Disney Vault of classic animated films, MCU, and ‘Star Wars‘ films as well. But perhaps the service’s biggest appeal is the copious amount of original content that’s already being promised. Jon Favreau’s live-action “Star Wars” series “The Mandalorian” is looking to be the Mouse’s flagship series. Not to be outdone, we can also expect content from Marvel (“Loki,” “WandaVision,” and “Falcon and Winter Soldier” series) and even Pixar with a “Monster’s Inc.” series, “Monsters at Work,” in development. As it turns out, ‘Monsters’ isn’t the only Pixar series in development as one of “Toy Story 4’s” most beloved new character’s is getting his own opportunity to shine.

During the “Toy Story 4” press conference at Walt Disney World Orlando, the company was asked about exploring the ‘Toy Story’ world on Disney+, to which producer Mark Nielsen said, “Yeah, I mean right now I’m producing some short films for Disney+, which star Forky.”

Round - Applause - Tom - Hanks - Cheering

After a round of applause and an ecstatic Tom Hanks cheering, “Isn’t that the best news ever?!” Tony Hale, who voices the sentient spork, chimed in with, “He asks a lot of questions.” Nielsen elaborated a bit more explaining, “Yeah it’s a series called ‘Forky Asks A Question’ and there are 10 episodes that will be on Disney+ when it comes live in November.” To add to the excitement, “Toy Story 4” director Josh Cooley commented, “I’m not working on them, but they are hilarious.”

Though the fourth ‘Toy Story’ is a couple of weeks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!